[Gllug] Inland Revenue XML

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 17:36:35 UTC 2005

As far as I am aware the P60 submission I need to do does not use XML signing.
However, the problem is that the Government Gateway system uses a fairly
complex http/https submission system with 'polling';  each submission/poll/
response being an XML message.  The pdf guide runs to fair number of pages
and I neither have the time or the skill immedaietly available to write
a submission program from scratch.

I have now managed to get the XML Injector program to work; it is slow but
apparently usable. No chance to test again today as the IR test webise is down
yet again!

Tim
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk