[Gllug] Strange code

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Thu Aug 4 15:07:13 UTC 2005

Any ideas what these codes could mean?

BQa9RINPxQuyIMYTcRZ6Q9L0I0t_yCZCKkasB-KDfrgOA8QQIABABGAE4AECKFkiGOVDpvv6wBJgB00ugAfb56_4DqgEEMkdNTMgBAQ

BVC7bwivyQsb7ApjYRdWEwLoI7pzyB_DRwaIBvsvv9gLQhgMQARgBOABAihZIlTlQ1pP9bZgB4k6qAQQyR01MyAEB

ChBkNjhjZWM3ZTNlOGI3NDBhEI_SnZcEGggF-74Sl_sIwA

My first thought was they might be base64 encoded, but they're not (at
least, the data makes just as little sense when decoded).  I suspect
that they are encoded somehow, but not encrypted.

The codes are embedded in Google URLs when you click on Google Adwords
adverts.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones, CTO Merjis Ltd.