[Gllug] wifi antenna cable

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Mon Aug 1 13:57:45 UTC 2005

On 1/8/2005, "Huw Lynes" <huw-l at moving-picture.com> wrote:

>My question is this: is it possible to get extension cables that will
>allow me to position the antenna away from the back of the machine so
>that we can put it in a position where it will pick up decent signal?

Certainly is.  Do some hunting around on the net to find out what kind of
connector comes on the card you've got.  They're purposely
non-standard, but you can get all of them.  Then buy a cable and/or
antenna from someone like www.solwise.co.uk

Unless you want to enter a world of pain, get them to do all work joining
the connector with the cable.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk