[Gllug] is this a big problem?

paul paul at thinksolution.net
Fri Aug 26 15:48:18 UTC 2005

Only if people chose to install RHEL and SLES instead of say Debian or
CentOS.

True enough - point taken
It is a difficult argument this Linux - Windows  RHES SLES Debian thing
so for the sake of sanity and peace of mind I have to sleep on it.
The RH and SUSE people have made monsters - I think I was specifically
thinking of this when I wrote my original comment, but coupled to this was
the
idea that RH and SLES do make a very comprehensive and cohesive solution
IE one that works - straight out of the box - so to speak.
Damn ! when will we ever reach Nirvana?