[Gllug] wifi card

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Aug 2 21:07:59 UTC 2005

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005, Christopher Hunter stipulated:
> The American FCC have some really bizarre rules since they passed a Law
> preventing the export of "encryption devices".  It's probably true!

The FCC have nothing to do with munitions export regulations.
(Munitions? Crypto? Probably under the theory `if it's useful
in wartime, it must be a munition'. I fully expect to find water
and clothing declared munitions next.)

--
`Tor employs several thousand editors who they keep in dank
 subterranean editing facilities not unlike Moria' -- James Nicoll
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk