[Gllug] Also new member...

Gerard van Schip gerard at vanschip.com
Wed Aug 3 15:02:16 UTC 2005

Hi Andy.

Thanks for that, I have been looking at those for some time and they are
very nice but a tad to small for me. I would like something inbetween a
PDA and a Laptop but I reckon the Zaurus leans closer to PDA.
If anyone wants one cheap, I'm going to Japan for 2 weeks in September
and they cost roughly 300 quid there.

I was more thinking along the lines of the Sony X505, Sony TR5, Sony
U1-3 or those nice JVC mini things.

I used to have a Sony Picturebook which was very nice apart from the
battery being end of life and a replacement one costing a fortune.

Gerard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk