[Gllug] Lilo/Grub

alberto albertodiaz at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Aug 10 17:31:23 UTC 2005

Well you mean when installing a new kernel to install an image eg.
apt-cache install kernel-image-2.6.11 or do you actually install the
sources and compile them.

As for the problem of trying to run lilo after you installed them may be
 is because off the way dependencies are done in the packet.

The only solution I can think is to compile yourself the kernel rather
than install the image and that way you avoid all those problems :)

Alberto

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk