[Gllug] Re: apache2 child pid $PID exit signal Segmentation

Craig Millar gllug at craigmillar.org
Mon Aug 15 15:35:05 UTC 2005

On 15/08/05 15:37 +0100, Bruce Richardson wrote:
> Which PHP modules are you using (as in PHP sub-modules like gettext, as
> opposed to the Apache PHP module)?  Some of the modules that ship with a
> typical PHP build are very dodgy.  Try turning off all the PHP modules
> and see if that works.  If it does, try adding them back in until
> something breaks.

Thanks Bruce - something I should've tried before I mailed the list. Alas it
hasn't worked - I'm down to the core php package and the apache module -
still the seg faults continue. Now i am beginning to despair - have gone
through php.ini to see if there's anything obvious to the naked eye in there
- alas. Will have to persevere..

Craig
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk