[Gllug] is this a big problem?

paul paul at thinksolution.net
Tue Aug 23 16:24:17 UTC 2005

Thanks for the replies !  Yes I am using sendmail but I will now try Postfix
again. I tried it when I was
just starting out with this task.That was about 4 or five weeks ago but I'm
much better aquainted
with the concepts of email, and Linux in general. So I will go back to the
drawing board with postfix.
I will let you know how I get on in a few days.