[Gllug] re: T20 but O.T.

john gennard joney at clara.co.uk
Tue Dec 27 09:29:35 UTC 2005

	A little while ago, I asked for help with a
secondhand IBM T20 I bought - received great help
and so for am getting on quite well with things.
I've even repatitioned the hard drive.

	During the exchanges, I received an off list
email from someone who said he had a floppy and DVD
drive to dispose of and perhaps a few other bits and
pieces. I thought I replied to him, but have heard
nothing more. Having been absent for a few days, I
realise what may have happened - I wiped two days of
emails off the laptop XP installation, including the
original message. If the gentleman still has the bits
and pieces, would he kindly recontact me.

	Apologies, but it is the 'stupid season'

Cheers						John.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk