[Gllug] OFFERED - Miscellaneous Computer Parts

James McGuigan james-lists at worldfuturecouncil.org
Fri Dec 30 17:09:08 UTC 2005

I'm moving house, my new home is alot smaller, so I've been sorting through what I
have and alot of stuff either won't fit or comes under the heading "might be useful,
but I've never needed it". Some of it is obsolete but other stuff is still decent.

Its free to whoever wants/needs it, but you must be willing to collect it from
Southwark, London, SE1 3JX. I'm willing to split this lot up, if you don't need /
want it all. Everything needs to be collected and as I'm moving, it needs to
collected this weekend or latest Monday.

Collection will be from Southwark, SE1 3JX
(Nearest Tube: London Bridge / Tower Hill).
http://streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=533272&y=179747&z=0&sv=se13jx

I can be contacted either by email, or better yet on my mobile: 07986 939950

Photos of most of the items can be found at:
http://freecycle.nornia.dyndns.org/

A4-tech PS2 keyboard - white (A-shape)
Microsoft Natural Keyboard - white
PS2 mouse (not-optical) - Genius
2 x 9-pin serial mice
Aiptek "Hyper Pen" Graphics tablet (don't have driver CD though)
USB webcam (don't have driver CD though)
2 x mousemats
ASUS AAM 6000EVADSL Router

HP Deskjet 815c (Does work but poor print quality) + a few cartridges
Cambridge Soundworks Speaker Set - Subwoofer + 4 satalite speakers
Computer Microphone (big karaoke style)

470W PSU (Power Supply Unit for ATX computer)
3 x CPU heatsinks (2 akasa + 1 low profile)
2 x Intel Celeron 1Ghz CPU (socket 370) with Intel heatsink
2 x Slot 1 -> socket 370 adapter cards
2 x 3.5" floppy drives

PCI video card (cirrus Logic)
ISA network card (RJ45 + Coax connectors) T-base 10
ISA modem
ISA sound blaster sound card
ISA video card
(ISA cards will not work on most modern computers - P1/486/386s should have them)

7 x telephone socket doublers
2 x telephone cables (with one small american type end)
wired landlines telephone (cable & wireless brand)
wireless landlines telephone (European power socket)
4 way extension lead (European Sockets) + 4 European "kettle" leads.
Electrical wire - both ends unended

Astrid E2100 Ionizer (http://www.djclarke.co.uk/file12.html)
Alarm Clock (a little melted on the back - but still works fine)

2 x Leather Wallets

--
Rules are written for those who lack the ability to truly reason,
But for those who can, rules become nothing more than guidelines,

Earth Emergency - A Call to Action (www.earthemergency.org)
Sustainable Society Directory (www.sustainable-society.co.uk)
World Future Council Initiative (www.worldfuturecouncil.org)
Open co-op (http://open.coop)