[Gllug] HPC Systems Engineer post

John Hearns john.hearns at streamline-computing.com
Fri Dec 9 09:56:05 UTC 2005

Just like buses, two come along at once.

Bruce's email reminded me to post that we have a post available for a
systems engineer. The 'can do' attitude and a willingness to learn are
the most important parts. There's no need for a background in parallel
programming.

We construct and support some of the most powerful clusters in the UK
and abroad. Applications cover a huge range, from academics simulating
the galaxy, the weather, new materials... to industry where clusters are
used for simulation of oil reserves, virtual crash testing, combustion
modelling...
Shall we just say that if you like engines, jet or petrol, you would
have fun?

Drop me an email off list if you are interested.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk