[Gllug] Recommended Books

Dani Pardo dani at enplater.com
Tue Dec 13 15:27:18 UTC 2005

En/na Russell Howe wrote:

> Hm, I should probably include a programming book.. getting a bit
> outdated now, unless it's been updated for changes in the Servlet spec
> and the addition of JSTL, but "Core Servlets & JavaServer Pages" by
> Marty Hall I found to be a very easy and clear read, and very useful
> when starting out with Java Servlet stuff. The index is a bit lacking,
> which lets it down as a reference, though.

   This summer I read "Beginning JavaServer Pages", Ed. VROX. Not bad,
but the same could have been written in the half of pages.
   I was thinking about buying a book about Software Engeneering and
UML.   But I don't know if the topic is (worthless?). Any recomendation
of such a book that (at least) can keep me awake without falling asleep? :)

Dani Pardo, dani at enplater.com
Enplater S.A
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk