[Gllug] Sudoku for Linux

Peter Childs peterachilds at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 12:06:22 UTC 2005

On 20/12/05, salsaman <salsaman at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Rob Charlton wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've just put up a free Sudoku game (Zudoku) on our site as a
> > Christmas special - there's a DEB and RPM up there (as well as
> > versions for Mac, Windows and Sharp Zaurus).
> >
> > Download it from http://www.figlabs.com
> >
> > Enjoy!
> >
> > Rob Charlton
> >
> Looks good, but it seems like you have to register first.
> Maybe you can create a gllug/gllug account ?
>

> Salsaman.
>
> --

Grunt its just broken by debian can't uninstall it either help...

sudo dpkg --force-all -i zudoku_1.0_i386.deb
(Reading database ... 156198 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to replace zudoku 1.0 (using zudoku_1.0_i386.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement zudoku ...
dpkg: error processing zudoku_1.0_i386.deb (--install):
 package control info rmdir of `CVS' didn't say not a dir: Directory not
empty
 zudoku_1.0_i386.deb

I've just tryed unistalling it to using dpkg -r zudoko but it says reinstall
it first.. which moans.

Peter.