[Gllug] the guardian on the attack (again)

Richard richard_c at tpg.com.au
Tue Dec 20 14:59:13 UTC 2005

Tethys wrote:

>So they teach, these days. However, real world experience generally
>shows that projects run that way tend to end up bloated, bug ridden
>and usually delivered over budget and late.

Fair enough, but how are the others run? The exceptional ones (the ones
under budget etc.) tend to run outside all the normal development
systems (IMHO) and are hacked together by the BOFH responsible. Is there
a third way? Is there method in the third way, or just "because I know
how it works"?

Richard
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk