[Gllug] css question

Robert Crowther robertc at boogdesign.com
Mon Dec 5 22:28:47 UTC 2005

Henry Gilbert wrote:
> On 12/5/05, Nelson Menezes <nelson_menezes at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>tr.answer td {
>>        padding-bottom: 1em;
>>}
>
> Excellent lateral thinking! Works on Konqueror also.

Typical, I went the complicated route of modifying the XSL to remove all
the tables, and I check back here to find the obvious and rather more
simple solution waiting.

If anyone is interested, my modified qanda.xsl is here:

http://www.boogdesign.com/qandaset.xsl.gz

I copied the whole docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh tree to my home directory
and edited the build.sh script to use my local files instead of the
shared one.  I've not done any docbook before, so I've no idea what the
correct way of doing this sort of thing is?

Also edited the style.css to have this rule:

div.answer {
	margin-bottom: 3em;
}

And I changed the second a:link to a:visited, because I assume there's
not meant to be two identical a:link definitions in the file?

Rob
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk