[Gllug] OT: Digicam for sale

Martin A. Brooks martin at hinterlands.org
Sat Feb 5 18:30:04 UTC 2005

Hi

I no longer need my Olympus Mju 410 so I wondered if any of you lot
would like to take it off my hands.  The camera is in "as new" condition
and comes with an Olympus soft carry case, a 512mb XD card (which can
hold approimately 500 photos at a time), a 16mb XD card, battery and
battery charger. I don't have the box handy but if you _really_ want it,
I can dig it out of storage. Offers in the region of £220 considered.

The camera retails new for about £170 but that comes with no case and
with only a single 16mb card.

Regards

Mart.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk