[Gllug] The wonders of Wiki

Dan Kolb gllug at eco.li
Wed Feb 23 11:44:25 UTC 2005

On Wed, Feb 23, 2005 at 11:22:09AM -0000, Kristian Davies wrote:

> Also while i'm here.  Does anyone know how much it costs now days to host
> your own machine? I'm guessing it might be per U, but How much?

Upwards of about £500/year, normally, depending what you want. UKFSN offers
colocation facilities (www.ukfsn.org), as do BlackCat Networks
(www.blackcatnetworks.co.uk).

You may be better off clubbing together with a few friends and getting, say, a
quarter rack, which can then be sold on to other people.

Dan
--
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
		-- Martin Luther King, Jr.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk