[Gllug] GLLUG Attendance and mobs of three people.

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Mon Feb 21 15:35:43 UTC 2005

On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 03:31:11PM +0000, Dean Wilson wrote:
> We have a GLLUG wiki that's kindly provided by Richard Cohen
> (http://wiki.gllug.org.uk/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/FrontPage) but the problem
> with Wikis is they get eaten a lot, the AndrewBlack page is an obvious
> example. (http://wiki.gllug.org.uk/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/AndrewBlack)

We can give you a free Team Notepad account if you'd find that
helpful.  It's a wiki with lots of powerful features.  It has email
notification, which helps to reduce the length of time that spam stays
up.  Or you can lock it down to only registered users (which tends to
defeat the point of wikis, but ...)

It'd have to be on a separate domain (eg. wiki.gllug.org.uk) which
you'd have to point towards our server IP address.

Let me know anyway ...

Rich.

--
Richard Jones, CTO Merjis Ltd.