[Gllug] skype

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Wed Feb 2 10:27:57 UTC 2005

This one time, at band camp, Andrew Farnsworth wrote:

> Look at Broadvoice.com, they have unlimited calls to the UK via VOIP for
> $19.95 US / month (Yes, about 11 quid).

That's still about five quid more than I spend on phone calls in a
month, I'm afraid...  With free UK calls and 2p/min to Australia, it
takes a lot to get me up to 11 quid.

What I'd LOVE to do is ditch fscking BT's landline rental, because
that's the biggest monthly expense for something I barely use.  Not
gonna happen anytime soon though, unless Ofcom suddenly grows teeth.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

The Tourist Engineer
Because geeks travel too.
http://engineer.openguides.org/

 "If we suffer tamely a lawless attack upon our liberty,
  we encourage it, and involve others in our doom."
- Samuel Adams