[Gllug] SPAM - trying to block at SMTP level

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Wed Feb 16 13:46:32 UTC 2005

This one time, at band camp, Bruce Richardson wrote:

> Not if you are an international company with many overseas contacts who
> are in intermittent contact.  Whitelist maintenance becomes a real
> chore.  It is also not an option if you want to provide responsive
> customer support, where possible.

Three minutes extra is such a drag?

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

The Tourist Engineer
Nerds need vacations too.
http://engineer.openguides.org/

 "I won't bother trying to set anyone straight as to my rather
  complex feelings about Microsoft, but I must admit that I do hate
  Windows because it has so shamefully lowered our expectations of
  what quality  software should be."
- Nicholas Petreley, Infoworld, 4-Feb-2000