[Gllug] GLLUG meetings

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Wed Feb 16 17:10:11 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-16 at 15:48 +0000, Dean Wilson wrote:
[snip]
> I'm also curious as to why the attendance has dropped so dramatically.
> Are the talks pitched at the wrong audience? Not enough notice / not
> enough reminders? Do we want more/less "big name speakers" or home
> grown talent?

Speaking personally, my main problem is that I teach on Saturdays.
Weekday evenings are also a no-no because there just isn't time to haul
myself into London and back.

So in my case - not GLLUG's fault but my own.  Have some meetings in
July and August though and I'm your man!

Cheers,
John

--
John Winters <john at sinodun.org.uk>