[Gllug] audio cd burning tool

Joel Bernstein joel at fysh.org
Thu Feb 3 17:21:01 UTC 2005

On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 05:08:12PM +0000, Joel Bernstein wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anybody recommend me a [graphical, ideally gnome/gtk+] tool for
> burning audio CDs under linux? Preferably one which can decode MP3 or
> OGG audio to PCM before burning as CD-DA.

Found one. None of this graphical crap, burn[0] does the job nicely.

Cheers for the suggestions, will check out k3b when I have more free
time. Right now I have to frantically burn some music to CD so I have
enough to play tonight at $UNEXPECTED_DJING_THANG.

/joel

0: burn - Command line Data-CD, Audio-CD, ISO-CD, Copy-CD writing tool

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk