[Gllug] GLLUG March Meeting -- Update

charles c.adeniran at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 24 22:51:38 UTC 2005

Pete,

I think you've got the right idea. The more basic training provided to Linux
newbies the better. This is what Linux Groups are supposed to be about.
Helping each other. Spreading the knowledge.

Training helps those people who learn more from watching and trying than
just reading and doing. As far as I'm concerned the more people that become
skilled at Linux the better it will be for us all.

Linux needs to be developed and the more people that can do it the better.

Charles