[Gllug] help! :) ibm lappy install problem

James j at angelcarpentry.com
Sat Feb 12 08:22:09 UTC 2005

Thanks Doug,Hi all.
Nope still not working , i think all the controlers must be different..
Was thinking of taking out the drive and using a gender blender plugging it
onto my desk top.
What would be the best distro to put on it ? and would i just copy a iso
image to a dir on the root partition?
could i even compile it on my desktop (have a very fast duel xeon setup).
There doesnt seem to be a n answer to my problem  on linux on laptops.

james