[Gllug] OT: Dedicated Server Supplier

Benedikt Heinen gllug at ml.icemark.net
Tue Jan 18 16:16:31 UTC 2005

> I cant vouch for them as I've not used them but http://www.lucidnet.com/
> seem very cheap for hosting - starting at £1.50 a month for 500mb web space
> / 10GB bandwidth and a web control panel to manage it.  They also offer dual
> Xeon systems but you'd need to enquire for pricing.

But now we're back to comparing specific domain hosting vs. dedicated
server hosting.
Looking at their dedicated servers, we're also talking £90/month (compared
to ~£300/YEAR with the German provider).

But, yes, at least their prices seem better than some others I've seen
around here (especially bearing in mind that they will also allow 1TB
traffic / month, like IPX does).

   Benedikt

--
 	It seems I think I am, therefore it seems I am, I think!