[Gllug] ibook problems

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Wed Jan 12 16:48:12 UTC 2005

On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 01:14:18PM +0000, Richard wrote:
> Well, in my case it was the dealer, and yes, I wouldn't want to buy
> anything from them (for Google's sake, that's Albion Computers in
> Mortimer Street who are bunch of liars).  Apple sorted out my problem
> quickly.

Most of our staff use Powerbooks as their workstations (as do I, though
I'm running Debian on it).  We've found that we've had many more
problems with machines bought from resellers than with those we buy
directly.  This seems a little suspicious.  Somebody, somewhere, seems
to be offloading inferior stock.

--
Bruce

Explota!: miles de lemmings no pueden estar equivocados.