[Gllug] OT: microdirect.co.uk reliable?

Alistair Mann gllug at lgeezer.net
Wed Jan 12 23:21:29 UTC 2005

Thus spaketh Christopher Hunter on Wednesday 12 January 2005 22:30:
> On Wednesday 12 Jan 2005 17:55, Alistair Mann wrote:
> > Maplins, then PCWorld. Both of them are common enough in London for me to
> > pop over to them, and both have satisfactory returns policies for PSUs.
>
> Neither are any good - Maplin are an overpriced joke, and don't get me
> started on PC World!  ANY other computer shop (with the possible exception
> of the one in Mortimer Street) would be better.

The last time I read so much RightOn-ness from people about the social cachet
of one's choice of supplier, I was reading about Apple's business model!
--
Alistair

[ aim: LGeezerAIM | yahoo: lgeezer_yho | msn: msnpassport at lgeezer.net ]

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk