[Gllug] Linux as a Primary Domain Controller

Wiehe, Simon simon.wiehe at csfb.com
Fri Jan 21 09:20:52 UTC 2005

Can you tell me if it is possible to use Linux as a PDC for a windows network?
I have a Linux box at home and a windows machine, I have to keep windows
otherwise my wife will never let me buy any gadgets again, ever :-) ). I am
considering buying a third machine for my children to use and would like to
have centrally maintained account information, this machine would also have to
be windows because of their school work. I already have personal windows
folders cross mounted from the Linux home directories. Also can I tie this in
with LDAP in any way, this is only because I want to play about with LDAP :-)

Thanks

Simon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk