[Gllug] [OT] Orange Contacts

Dean dean.wilson3 at virgin.net
Fri Jan 14 12:11:37 UTC 2005

A slightly off topic question for the list.

Does anyone have any good points of contact at Orange? We've got a block
of mobiles (and GPRS cards) with them and we're having a nightmare when
trying to do simple things like adding people to the authorised users
list (apparently they have a fax machine thats in a locked room that the
staff that need to make the changes can't get to...) getting PAC numbers
and similar.

Note: This is a corporate account, not a personal one. We can't actually
get to anyone competent enough to help at the moment.

  Dean
--
Dean Wilson		http://www.unixdaemon.net
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk