[Gllug] [OT] - some (almost*) free goodie

neil c neil at cozyspace.net
Mon Jan 3 19:41:48 UTC 2005

Hi all,

My missus wants to 'reclaim' our spare room. In it I have a lovely
computer cabinet and a HP LaserJet 4m (10BaseT JetDirect card - toner
is as good as depleted: few shakes might give a couple of pages
though).

pictures of said items can be found here:
http://www.cozyspace.net/cabinet/index.htm

the cabinet measures 122cm H x 67cm W x 50cm D

I have dismantled the cabinet (all screws accounted for). Actually,
I've just noticed that I took the keyboard shelf off before taking the
pictures - it pulls out on runners and has a flip-out panel for
(right-handed) mouse activity.

I am offering these out to the first person who offers to pick them up
ASAP: tomorrow evening from Brixton would be ideal. Mail me off-list.

The cabinet was nearly £400 new - the printer cost me £15. I don't want
anything for them. *However, I would call on the lucky recipient to
give some cash to the Tsunami appeal.

Cheers :-)

Neil

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk