[Gllug] Sorry about that

Benedikt Heinen gllug at ml.icemark.net
Thu Jul 7 11:40:33 UTC 2005

> Purely coincidental. Its been timed to coincide with the start of the G8
> Summit and to attract maximum publicity and cause maximum damage and loss of
> life and injuries.

I disagree on "maximum loss of life" - for that they should have bombed
the tubes directly - not the power TO the tube.

So far, the official death toll is still very low - whereas the death toll
after the first hour in each of New York, Bali, Madrid was already >100
fatalities.

Also - to maximise loss of life, the attack would have had to happen at
the height of the rush hour - not at the end of rush hour.

But, bringing down London transport has definetely hit a nerve centre -
and that seems more to the point.

   Benedikt

--
                     Gaudeo te illud de me rogavisse.