[Gllug] rma rejected + the worst grammer +ever+

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Wed Jul 6 10:37:33 UTC 2005

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Ben Fitzgerald prattled cheerily:
> I'm going to get my little book on grammer. I'll be back later!

Pullum and Huddleston have written an excellent work on the subject:
<http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0521431468/qid=1120646152/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_8_1/026-2302411-7278868>

Downside: costs a *bomb*, but it's worth every penny (at least it is if
you're seriously interested in English grammar; if you're not seriously
interested it's probably way too dense).

--
`But of course, GR is the very best relativity for the masses.'
 --- Wayne Throop
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk