[Gllug] spare hardware

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Tue Jul 5 14:42:58 UTC 2005

Hi Guys

I have just pulled apart an old PC and removed a couple of cards which
are of absolutely no use to us.

So if anyone would like either of  them, f.o.c.,  please let me know  - first
come first served!

Tim

1)  what appears to be a Modem card   -  ISA bus,  so quite probably only of use
to someone with an old machine !

2)  an Eicon Diva Pro 2.0 PCI card, which I believe is an ISDN adapter card.

This E-Mail (and any files transmitted with it) is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received it in
error please notify the sender and delete the message.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk