[Gllug] D Link DI-624 router

Adrian McMenamin adrian at mcmen.demon.co.uk
Fri Jul 29 14:37:51 UTC 2005

Decided I had to reclaim the bit of the living room where the
gateway/router (a Pentium 166 box) was living and bought one of these
things yesterday.

http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid=6 for a pic

So far seems to be fine...has anybody else got one and got any comments?

I miss the fine control I got with iptables but I haven't had any
stability or other problems in the last 24 hours - and it does mean a
bit of my wireless network has gone up to 54Mb/s (running the network's
proxy server on a 11Mb/s link wasn't working so well)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk