[Gllug] Decent, low-memory webmail?

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Wed Jul 20 10:16:08 UTC 2005

Hi folks.

Can anyone recommend a decent webmail system?  I currently have
Squirrelmail and IlohaMail installed.  It's running on a UML system
with reasonably low memory.

Squirrel is a real memory pig, though does work well.
IlohaMail is low-memory, but doesn't cope well with the myriad of mail
types out there.  HTML email quoting actually quotes the HTML,
application/pgp attachments aren't shown inline.

So what other options are there?  Unfortunately I still haven't worked
out who I need to bribe with beer to get the ssh port opened at my new
job...
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk