[Gllug] 24Mbps Broadband in London

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Tue Jul 19 09:39:17 UTC 2005

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005, Rob Crowther wrote:

> So I'm wondering - is this new technology?  Or merely new to the UK?

It's not new tech but it is new to the UK and anyone subscribing now will
be taking the risk that the telco has everything right first time which is
not always the case.

If you choose such a service I recommend that you make sure you are not
tied into a long term contract (anything more than 3 months should be
considered long term). Ideally you might try for a 1 month contract so
that if things don't work you can get out easily.

Jason
http://www.ukfsn.org/	 2Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98 / month

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk