[Gllug] OT - simple HTML query

Dylan dylan at dylan.me.uk
Sat Jul 30 17:22:00 UTC 2005

Hi List,

I'm coding a small web site which has the ubiquitous left-side menu. I'm
doing my level best to avoid frames, tables and scripts. Since the
items in the menu are liable to be updated fairly often I'd ideally
like to keep a single copy of the HTML for the menu and simply have it
loaded or imported to the appropriate point in the page. Is this
possible? If so, how should I look at doing it?

Cheers
Dylan

--
"The man who strikes first admits that his ideas have given out."
                                                (Chinese Proverb)
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk