[Gllug] OT - simple HTML query

Sean Burlington sean at uncertainty.org.uk
Sun Jul 31 19:16:26 UTC 2005

Adel Ben Zarrouk wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> I am a new member in this group, I have a question if possible , we talk about Linux
> here or about other things, nor I am  confusing.

it's a fairly general list - most subjects have at least something to do
with open source...

It's also quite a friendly and helpful place (honest)

But it is also 'protected' - flames are often triggered by

* top posting (replying to an email with your comment at the top)
* html email
* starting a new thread by replying to an old one
* asking unsmart questions
  ( http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html )
* saying "I like php/java/perl/C/C++/python...."

but hey they are only e-flames and don't hurt unless you take them too
seriously :-)

don't forget to check the archives
http://lists.gllug.org.uk/pipermail/gllug/2005-July/thread.html

Welcome - and enjoy the eclectic knowledge of GLLUG...

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk