[Gllug] London explosions

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Thu Jul 7 11:46:26 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 12:41:22PM +0100, Adrian McMenamin wrote:

> > > OK - and how would that help?
> >
> > I don't know why I need to spell it out to you liberals.  It's
> > obvious: everyone who's name is Mohammed or Abdul or who has admitted
> > they're not a Christian on any census form in the last 100 years will
> > have their access to the barriers denied.
> >
> Really, it is all a bit much for the lot of you to accuse Charles Clarke
> of being a bigot when you've just sat down at a keyboard and typed in
> the first rubbish that came into your head.

Errrm, I was going on what he said a couple of months ago when 'the ricin
man' was convicted. He said then that ID cards would have helped there.
Clarke will use whatever argument, no matter how tenuous, to advance his case.

--
Alain Williams
Parliament Hill Computers Ltd.

#include <std_disclaimer.h>