[Gllug] Fedora - Large installation Help

wendy carr wendy_carr2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 19 09:22:03 UTC 2005

Hi Thanks all,

I guess you guys are right, dhcp is the way to go.
I ve got few pxe bootable desktops but most are not.
Worse is they dont have floppy drives, what do you
reckon burning bootable image ad kickstart on to CD ?

Also any idea how many instalaations i can run in
parallel ? The server is dual amd with 1G memory.

cheers

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk