[Gllug] ACM at City - Websites for Tiny Businesses - 13 July

John Southern john at sinoda.demon.co.uk
Sat Jul 2 07:23:51 UTC 2005

On Saturday 02 July 2005 00:53, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> There will be a reason why you're spamming this list with this
> announcement. Go on, I'd love to know what it is.

1 Seemed like a good idea at the time....
2 Request to post it to the list came in to gllugAdmin to pass it on to anyone
and I happened to be the one to read it.
3 I was tired of killing all the spam.
4 Thought it would interest someone.
5 I was lazy and forwarded it rather than spoofed it.
6 Did not think it would offend anyone.
7 Did not read it closely enough to see that it does not mention Linux/BSD/...
8 Did not think.

Probably a little of 6 and mostly 8.
I apologise for any offence.

John