[Gllug] VACANCY: System Developer & Administrator - Film Post Production

Steve Chapman steve at filmlight.ltd.uk
Thu Jul 28 19:08:19 UTC 2005

System Developer & Administrator - Film Post Production

FilmLight is a London based digital film technology company whose
products are used worldwide by the leading professional film makers.

We are looking to strengthen our development and integration team
with an experienced Linux system builder and administrator.

Candidates would have the following profile:
- Extensive Linux networking skills, on clusters an advantage
- Excellent engineering skills
- Flexible enough to adapt existing systems
- Experience of scripting, generating installers, building drivers
- Ability to configure a system form hardware components & diagnose
errors.

We would expect candidates to have an interest in image processing
and film in particular, and to want to be involved in working with
our clients.

If you are interested in working in a Linux environment within a
relaxed Georgian house in central London, please send your details to
work at filmlight.ltd.uk

http://www.filmlight.ltd.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk