[Gllug] ADSL upload speeds

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Sat Jun 25 19:44:20 UTC 2005

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005, Joel Bernstein wrote:

> Incidentally, suggestions of anybody else who can provide preferably LLU
> DSL in London NW6 accepted gratefully. If nobody else can do it I guess
> I'll have to go back to a BT ipstream service - anybody recommend a
> reasonably clueful ISP who don't take the piss and can do a 2MB+ circuit
> for Bulldog money?

UKFSN can offer a 2Mb line for £19.99 / month which includes 30GB of
daytime (8am - 10pm) bandwidth and 300GB of evening and weekend bandwidth
and a single static IP address.

Options for more bandwidth are available - obviously that costs more.

Jason
http://www.ukfsn.org/	 2Mb ADSL Broadband from just £19.99 / month

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk