[Gllug] New hard disk needed - nearby suppliers?

Russell Howe rhowe at siksai.co.uk
Fri Jun 10 07:21:57 UTC 2005

On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 07:42:38AM +0100, Phil Reynolds wrote:
> In fact, that is probably more "Central Middlesex" - though not too bad
> from here.

Do you have to collect it personally? I have made orders with
www.aria.co.uk at about 2pm, and they have been despatched in under 2
hours and arrived the next day.

The delivery charge is a bit of a pain if you're only ordering something
small cheap, but other than that, I don't really see the point in buying
in London & the surrounding area. The price most places around here
charge, it's probably cheaper to get online anyhow, even with the
shipping charge.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk