[Gllug] to-do list manager tui or gui for debian

Russell Howe rhowe at siksai.co.uk
Thu Jun 16 20:17:10 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 08:37:15PM +0100, Ben Fitzgerald wrote:
> 'fraid not. I'm running enlightenment. many of the suggestions have been
> very handy. I'm going to trial a few and see how I get on. devtodo looks
> pretty good. the sort of thing you can leave in a screen session.

Oh, there's also the mozilla calendar which has a todo list in it,
although perhaps overkill.

It's available as a plugin to thunderbird, firefox and mozilla suite, as
well as there being a standalone version called Sunbird (though you can
tell it's been ripped from the other products, kicking and screaming)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk