[Gllug] spamassassin v bogofilter

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Wed Jun 1 17:33:44 UTC 2005

This one time, at band camp, Rich Walker wrote:

> implemented? Delayed is bad enough - but the fact that many people have
> an ISP whose mail servers fail on meeting a greylisting mail server is
> enough to make greylisting un-usable in any real situation...

Haven't met one of those.  Nobody I communicate with has had a problem.
How would they cope with transient failures of mail servers then?

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

The Tourist Engineer
Because nerds travel too.
http://engineer.openguides.org/

 "Alliance: In international politics, the union of two thieves
  who have their hands so deeply inserted into each others'
  pockets that they cannot separately plunder a third."
- Ambrose Bierce: The Devil's Dictionary