[Gllug] ADSL upload speeds

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Sat Jun 25 20:32:42 UTC 2005

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005, Adrian McMenamin wrote:

> > UKFSN can offer a 2Mb line for £19.99 / month which includes 30GB of
> > daytime (8am - 10pm) bandwidth and 300GB of evening and weekend bandwidth
>
> Not according to your website - unless I have missed something obvious.

I finalised the contracts for this on Friday and the services are
available however the updates to the website are being done right now -
literally.

I am writing the page for the MAX Allowance product which provides the
above service in another xterm. As there is more information to include
with this than with the others it needs a little extra time to make sure
the page is right. Give me 20 minutes ;)

Jason
http://www.ukfsn.org/	 2MB ADSL Broadband from just £14.99 / month

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk