[Gllug] ADSL upload speeds

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sat Jun 25 17:47:12 UTC 2005

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005, Steve Nelson murmured woefully:
> On 6/25/05, Mark Hill <lists at mark.ukfsn.org> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> The last time I looked, (about a year ago), their nntp server wasn't
>> very good (dropping posts), but I've never found any ISP to have a good
>> usenet service. It may have improved since then.
>
> Actually the Demon usenet service was excellent.

The Usenet service I get from Zetnet is also flawless. (The only downtime
I've had was thanks to BT wrecking something critical to the non-unbundled
data path and then refusing to fix it or let anyone else fix it for six
hours.)

--
`I lost interest in "blade servers" when I found they didn't throw knives
 at people who weren't supposed to be in your machine room.'
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk