[Gllug] Dirty phishing ph***ers

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 13:46:54 UTC 2005

> [ halifax phishing ]

This reminds me is anybody else using the new netcraft toolbar, now
that it runs on firefox I can double check my banking on Linux, and
plan to install it on my wife's laptop (IE and Firefox versions) as
well just to be on the safe side.

So far I haven't needed it (I do very little online banking and when I
do I go directly to the banks website and use that), so I keep it
hidden unless I'm doing CC Payments or want to check something.

Shame it takes you to the netcraft website for stuff like 'what is
that server running' rather than providing a native firefox dialogue -
I don't use it for that now that I have the firefox http headers
plugin which can show the server headers in the bottom right corner.

A.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk